Understanding Your Health Insurance
Is Neighbors In-Network with any Health Insurance Carriers?
All locations are now in-network with BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, and Cigna, and accept Medicare through an affiliation with Altus Baytown Hospital.
Are any Neighbors Locations In-Network with Other Insurance Providers?
While our facilities are not a participating provider in any in-network health benefit plans other than BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Medicare, we see patients with all types of insurance plans. Additionally, we are actively working to find ways to accept as many different provider plans and/or participate in in-network contracts. We will continue to update this page and our locations pages with more information about any in-network provider plans we participate in.
We welcome all private insurance plans and will work with your insurance provider to coordinate benefits at an in-network rate.
- United Healthcare
By state law your health insurance company is required to pay the amount it pays in-network providers, a payment based on the same methods your plan uses to pay other out-of-network services, or the amount Medicare would pay for the same medical services. As required by state law, Neighbors Emergency Center does not balance bill.
If you were seen at any of our Baytown, Crosby, Kingwood or Porter locations, and transferred to Altus Baytown Hospital, please visit their website for more information on patient records or billing questions pertaining to your hospital stay.
- This facility is a Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
- This facility or a physician providing medical care at this facility may be an out-of-network provider for the patient’s health benefit plan provider network.
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from this facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- We are in-network with BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, and Cigna for Baytown, Crosby, Kingwood, and Porter and out-of-network for all other health benefit plans and locations.
Altus Baytown Standard Charges | Altus Baytown Shoppable Charges